Fish curry is a very common dish in our society. You are here because you love to eat fish. There are many types of recipes in the world for fish. Today you want to make grill fish for your family. You have a pan in your cooking area. But you don’t know the grill fish recipe and the process of How to grill fish in a pan? So, you want to know the recipe and make grill fish for your lovely family.
Don’t worry !! you are in the right place to know everything you need for cooking grill fish. Here, you will know the grill fish recipe, the step-by-step process for making it, and the health benefit of grill fish.
So, let’s go in-depth…!!
Grill fish recipe – Ingredients
- Fish 500gm, any fish as you like (mush be cleaned and cut pieces)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons red chili
- 3 tablespoons coriander leaves with fine chopped
- Salt (According to your taste demand)
- Pepper (According to your taste demand)
Make sure all the ingredients are ready beside your hand in your cooking area before starting cooking.
How to grill fish in a pan – step by step process
Grilling fish in a pan is very easy if you know the proper step. In this section, you will know this process with very easy steps. Let’s start
First step: Grilling fish with easy steps
Mix all ingredients together to marinate and preheat your selected grill pan for fish. Now put the fish in the mixture and coat it very well. Make sure pieces of fish are fully coated with mixture.
Cooking step: Grilling fish with easy steps
Place your pan on high heat for a few seconds. Now add your cooking oil to the pan (I like to use extra virgin olive oil and I also recommended it below for you, check it out). You can use what you have in your hand as cooking oil, there is no problem with it.
After 1 minute of adding cooking oil place the fish in the pan. Then wait for 3 to 4 minutes to cook it. Now flip over the fish to another side and again wait for new 3 minutes. Use a wide spatula to flip over the fish. This helps you make it very easily.
Final step: Grilling fish with easy steps
Now remove the pan from heat and transfer the fish on a plate. Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve hot with lemon wedges.
The full process will be done under 20 minutes (10 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook)
Note: Don’t be disturbed mind while cooking or going to another homework for a couple of minutes. It will cause you for stick your fish in your pan. So be careful and enjoy this delicious dish with your family.
Health benefits of grilled fish
We have talked about grill fish which is become a very popular dish all over the world. but everybody loves to eat healthy food, and grilled fish is also a healthy dish. Check the healthy benefits of grilled fish below.
- Grill fish contain high protein which helps to build energy in our body.
- Fish has a low level of fat so this is the best option if you are on diet.
- Fish has omega-3 fatty acids which reduce the level of blood pressure. So grilled fish is suitable for high blood pressure patients.
- Fish has vitamin D and calcium. So grilled fish helps to make our bones strong.
- Omega 3 fatty acid promotes a healthy heart. And I have said before that fish has omega-3 fatty acids. So, for healthy heart grilled fish is one of the best options. Not only that but also it helps our brain health protect.
After reading the full article now you are fully prepared for making this recipe. Because now you know the grill fish recipe and also know the process of How to grill fish in a pan. Not only that but also you have read the health benefits of fish in this article.
So, I hope you will enjoy this delicious dish with your family very soon. After enjoying the dish share it with me in the comments section of your experience. Best of luck !!!